Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Season

Christmas time was filled with family, friends, and parties. This is my favorite time of the year.


Here I am at one of the Christmas parties standing in the entryway. Of course, Santa welcomes me.


In this picture I am standing by an upside-down Christmas tree.


This is such beautiful decorations. Yet, I look at the lighted candles and the surrounding evergreen branches and wonder how safe it is!


Another party, but one that my friend Dorie and I catered for Dorie's son-in-law.


Christmas morning arrives and we open our presents. Dick opens one addressed to "Dick & Liz" and gets this towel. Just what he's always wanted.


Later on Christmas day, my son Rick gives me a ride on his snowmobile around our lake.


Two of my grandchildren, Raisa and Brenden, were with us for Christmas.

No comments: