Monday, December 1, 2008

Beginning of the Christmas Season

The 2008 Christmas season is here and I'm in the process of decorating the house.


The Christmas tree is up and decorated. Also, the windows have been outlined with lights.


Here is my center piece that I've placed on the dinning room table.


This is the decoration on the "coffee table" in the living room.


At the top of the staircase are the two gingerbread dolls that welcome visitors to our house.


Here are the decorations at the front of the house.


Part of the holidays for us is attending shows. Dick and I went, along with Don & Judy, to the Bobby Vee Christmas concert. Here is Bobby and I posing for a picture. Because we are in our mid-sixties, our eyes are not as good as they used to be. That is probably why this picture is a bit fuzzy.

No comments: