Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saint Cloud Art Crawl

Well, it's been a while since I put any pictures on my blog site, but I just got my own laptop and I have my own Canon Camera, so I can now manage this site better.


Here I am with my hubby, the guy that bought the laptop as my birthday present.


And here is our daughter, Susan, with her husband, Jon. The four of us were just going out to celebrate Susan's birthday.


Susan is an awesome artist. She was invited to be the guest artist at the Paper Collector during the Saint Cloud Art Crawl.




Susan and Jon at the Art Crawl.


Here I am with some of Susan's art work.


Many businesses participated in the Art Crawl. Here are two young girls with their father and two other musicians. The girls would dance to the Irish tunes.


As we were walking from one Art Crawl site to another, I saw this scene and had to take the picture.

No comments: