Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family In Mississippi

Dick and I traveled about while we were in Mississippi, seeing relatives and historic sites.


Here is a general store in Philadelphia, Mississippi, that is still in business. My brother, his wife, Dick, and I visited it and ended up buying several things.


Here I am with my two sisters, Sarah and Iva.


Back in 1957, my siblings and cousins went swimming at a nearby lake. Afterward we had a picnic. Here I am with my cousin, David Sansing, eating watermelon.


Fifty-two years later at our Sansing Family reunion, my cousin David Sansing and I re-inact our side-by-side watermelon eating picture.


Since I've just shown you an old photograph of me, here is another one. It's my senior class portrait that appeared in our high school annual.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love the old pictures. It looks like another great reunion!

Janelle Heath said...

Great pictures. The one of you and your sisters is a really good photo of all of you. And what a fox in that bathing suit! I'm not sure I have ANY pictures of me standing around in my bathing suit! I'm so glad your blogging!!