Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Special Gift

The first 5 people to comment on this blog post will get something made by me. My choice. From me. This offer does have some restrictions & limitations:
1. I make no guarentees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you!
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? You must repost this on your blog. The first 5 people to do this and tell me you did so, will get something made by me!
Ready...Set...Go!

3 comments:

Susan Ramsey said...

holy schmoly!

Janelle Heath said...

YEA! I'm a little late but I'm finally here!

Anonymous said...

Liz, I liked looking at your blog and also your e-recipe book. Well I see I'm number 3 but I don't have a blog of my own so...

Helen May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!