Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Trip to Myrtle Lake

The day after getting my new camera, my husband and I traveled to Myrtle Lake, where friends of ours have a summer home. Myrtle lake is about ten miles from the Canadian border.

To get to their lake home we have to drive to a resort on Myrtle Lake and then have our friends come for us in their boat. That is the only way to get to their summer home.










Here we are approaching the dock. Annie, their dog, is waiting to greet us.

Just look at the sky and water. This new digital camera, a Canon, surely does a good job.
















My friend, Dorie, meets us as we get off the dock. This is a picture of Dorie and me. I'm in the purple shirt.























Here is Jim, Dorie's husband. He was the one that drove his boat to the resort to pick us up. As you can see, he has been fishing off the dock after helping us unload our stuff from the boat. We had a nice supper of fish.

1 comment:

Susan Ramsey said...

wow - dad bought you a Canon? That's like cheating on Nikons for him.